Parents & Teachers
Parents and teachers are vital to our gardens. We want to work with you to make all your visits to the 4-H Children's Gardens wonderful learning experiences for everyone.
Here are a few tips to help make your garden visits the best that they can be:
- First we thank you for bringing our kids to experience plants in the wonderful space of the 4-H Children's Gardens.
- We want you and your kids to "experience plants" while you are here.
- Take time to explore with your kids - touch the plants, smell the flowers and leaves, look, listen and enjoy!
- Get down on your knees and look at the garden from your kid's perspective - it can be a very interesting view!
- Encourage your kids to ask lots of questions.
- And most of all, HAVE FUN!!
We look forward to seeing you and your kids in the garden. Be sure to say hi when you see us!